Feb 14, 2011

♥lovely month♥

♥ chinese new year
♥ birthday
♥ sweet valentine's day

awww..it's  awesome month of the year..heehee..although the third one not my day..
but nevermind..it's a sweet day for all the couples!!
♥ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ♥ to the sweet and sour couples
♥ HAPPY SINGLE DAY ♥ to the freedom single fellow and to myself too
since yesterday was valentines day..all the love shaped things appeared around me..[of course not mine]
i had a valentines dinner with my family=.=
so kik sui right??
hahahh..ya..i agree too..
my daddy said to us: we should go celebrate for valentines since everybody also celebrating with their sweetheart!!
we're not interested because we thought he just want to celebrate with my mummy..
then..nobody answer him~~
after that..he said: lets go out have dinner..we go together..celebrate family valentines!!
we got a shocked with big eyes@.@<-----like this!!
hahahh..he said another thing: 做人要懂得分享,唔好独食....
whoa..first time hear he say those thing..hahahh..
zadao by him too~~
but it doesn't matter...we own a nice dinner~~

Thankss~~daddy♥♥

1 comment: