Feb 1, 2011

2011's cny eve!

yaeehh..buddies!!it's new year eve neh..ya..it's obviously=o=
uhm..start from yesterday!
i kept cleaning here and there!
gosh..so tired!
the vacuum cleaner's sound keep surrounding of my ears..non stop
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..my ears gonna spoilt.
whoa..messy-nya..
new sofa ,table.chair geh plastic
i waste 3 hours on those stuff !=.=
yea..thats me..gou li hardworking..><*
ahaa.finally my mum's cookies were all sold !!yaehh..


still got more and more..
but all sold already..yaehh..
got more space now..ahaa..no messy liao!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
today--->is eve..
my mum wake me up at 9am..gosh..im so tired..i slept at 3am last night..please let me sleep more..babe
but she just  ignore my words..==..she choi ngo dou soh!!
i need accompany her go to li yian's house to take keropok udang!!
if not my cny no keropok eat..thats impossible mah..right?so  i have to go!!shitzz
after that we go econsave 'shopping'..go buy 年货!

taadaaaaaaaaa~~
yaehh..so excited..bought so many junk food!ahaa
------------------------------------------------------------------
one more thing..
lens reached..yeahh..good news..finally reached!
but got 5 pairs no stock!!...bad news..=(
poh yee and xin zhi gonna disappointed~im sorry for that..


--------------------------------------------------------

okay..gonna stop here..
still got some stuffs not yet finish neh..babe..


gong xi fa cai Pictures, Images and Photos
enjoy your day!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment