Jan 9, 2011

SUCKSS plan~

yo yo..vern again..lol..im talking fei hua right?okay .i know..dont slap me.XD

its 31/12/2010..buddies...big day right??ahaa...gonna say BYE BYE to 2010..yeah..time flyyyy

our miss joey planning about this a weeks before...she called us go SUNWAY celebrate eve~~

kinda attracting right??so im ON de...then go discuss with other friends..we talked about many and keep asking for more peoples to go..unfortunately neh~~many people cant go..**reason:: PARENTS NOT ALLOWED.

okay..i know..not everybody's parents will let their son or daughter go kl with friends..and we were still 15 years old ..ahaa...so..finally..left me,charmaine,jia wen,calvin and joey were ON..

on thusday night..calvin sent us a msg to remind us please meet at the ktm-station on time..alright..that time im still facebooking..when see this msg..im glad to know that my friends didnt put my aeroplane nia..so i just go to bath and then packed my things~~

okay..now is the climax..><*

something speechless appear,man...

our miss joey text me ,she said:she have to cancel the trip..because her mum dont let her go and bla bla bla...and lastly ..she said hotel fully booked..oh my mama ahh..she told us she booked hotel geh..=O=

OMG..this msg make me feels like fall from a moutain><*..quite down on that time..

then calvin called me because we receive the same msg..he said so much..we were disconnect with joey that time..cant find her....gerrrr@_@.and our miss charmaine slept already waa..its just 11.xx..although the next day need wake up early but no need so kua zhang bah..so early sleep..dont you are a night ghost mie??charmaine!!

so..just left me and calvin..=(

then calvin ask me still want go or not??now got two choice..

1~cancel the trip

2~still going but without joey,and about hotel go kl just find

i chosen the second choice although its sound kinda crazy because we didnt even book hotel..

but my mind was blank laa..just thinking that cant cancel the trip..so..both of us were busying find a hotel...

find until 2am..calvin told me he cant online niao..because her mum started shoot him already..so sad..man..

so left me find alone..but he havent sleep la..he was talking with me through phone also..find find find til 3.xxam like that then he told me we had no credits card..cant book the hotel..WHAT THE HELL!!..he called me dont find niao..go sleep..when reach kl just find nah...i got no choice lo..i was so scared that we have no place to sleep..ahaa..so i continue finding to get to know which hotel got room..find til 4.xx like that..is time to sleep nah..because im not super girl.. need rest too..^=^

No comments:

Post a Comment