Jan 19, 2011

holiday ----> HOMEWORK DAY




YEA~~today no school..everybody was excited when knew this..but..


it is not a holiday for us because we still have to tuition..ya..no rest again!!


my friends still need rush for 2 or 3 tuition..oh gosh..busy than me..ahaa@.@


although i just have one tuition today..but im quite busy too...


i know you are curious-ing why am i so BUSY..babes..


it is all the fault of school homework!!yea..stupid school stuff..


ahaa...i have a lots of homework as i didnt complete any homework from monday until yesterday..yea..im lazy nia..soo..later i need to 埋头苦干...phewww...=(


some of those homework need pass up on tomorrow and saturday ya..thats why i just started doing my work..


really lazy fellow=o=....and time was short..i have no extra time to done my work..>.<


my dear wan yi was so hardworking than me..she just left a few homework..jealous-ing..ahaa






HOMEWOK HOMEWORK HOMEWORK HOMEWORK!!


I DO HATE YOU MUCH!!


and im coming to complete you..=)






.end here.

No comments:

Post a Comment